Went against ANOTHER hacker

At this point I feel like I can write a whole book on the hackers I've come across. Ran into another hacker, this time is was a P3 Bubba with instant weapon cooldown and instant kill on first hook. Pretty sure he also had wall hacks because he knew where everyone was right off the bat (Note he didn't have Lethal Pursuer).

Fix the stupid anti-cheat already. Or just get a new one entirely.

Comments

  • Of all the things, this is the stuff that will hurt the game the most. People continue to play because it's fun, but even me, I have run into quite a few hackers, have caught some on video recording, and it makes me question many matches, where things just do not seem right.

    Bill seems like he has Hope all match

    Jane can sabo a hook as fast as the sabo animation plays and can sabo another hook with no cooldown

    Hey wait, did Nea just deadhard me twice around shack?

    etc,... its little things that if you don't know you would never notice.

    The only thing that will make me leave this game is cheaters.

  • Yesterday I went against a blight that tried to hide his aura hacks but I noticed a few weird moves of him. Those kind of cheats are very scary, because you can’t prove that they’re cheating.

  • @legacycolt said:

    Yesterday I went against a blight that tried to hide his aura hacks but I noticed a few weird moves of him. Those kind of cheats are very scary, because you can’t prove that they’re cheating.

    Blights have aura addons, its common to use them. Not saying they did not hack, but I have been accused for hacking using aura perks.

  • He didn’t have those equipped.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Of all the things, this is the stuff that will hurt the game the most. People continue to play because it's fun, but even me, I have run into quite a few hackers, have caught some on video recording, and it makes me question many matches, where things just do not seem right.

    Bill seems like he has Hope all match

    Jane can sabo a hook as fast as the sabo animation plays and can sabo another hook with no cooldown

    Hey wait, did Nea just deadhard me twice around shack?

    etc,... its little things that if you don't know you would never notice.

    The only thing that will make me leave this game is cheaters.

    I agree. Usually I don't come across cheaters that often, but lately they've become a bit more common. I've went against a couple of survivor hackers as well.

    I know that anti-cheat can't detect everything because the hackers change things up all of the time, but there needs to be stricter measures applied. For example, the game should be able to detect when someone instantly dies on hook or when a gen gets instantly repaired. Then it should mark that player and that player gets monitored and banned when necessary. That would be one solution to help against the hacker problem.