2 Killer Perk Ideas.

BLOOD forfeiture

Each time a Survivor is hooked to a max of 4 Tokens, you gain 10% door regression speed to a max of 40%. Only activates after the last Generator is completed and once a Survivor has let go of the door handle.


Hex: DoOMED LOCKDOWN

Once the last Generator is finished Doomed Lockdown activates; once a survivor interacts with a door, they are presented with skillchecks until 70% of the door has been completed. Once a Skillcheck is missed both Door handles are blocked for 30 seconds. Active until the Hex is destroyed.

Comments

  • both perks are useless and wont be used much. good idea tho

  • @NoObzBoiYT said:

    both perks are useless and wont be used much. good idea tho

    I mean I wouldn't say useless they would be used within end game builds so they have potential.

  • It sounds like these perks are pretty cool, but just so I can understand the first perk is like you get a token each time a survivor is hooked until you reach 4, correct? Kind of like Remember Me? I think that these are some cool perks that could combo into some nasty endgame builds.

  • @huntressmain03 said:

    It sounds like these perks are pretty cool, but just so I can understand the first perk is like you get a token each time a survivor is hooked until you reach 4, correct? Kind of like Remember Me? I think that these are some cool perks that could combo into some nasty endgame builds.

    Yep you'd be correct.