Turn matchmaking back on
I'm so sick of dealing with teammates that have no idea what their doing and pairing that kind of team with killer's my skill level this matchmaking thing has gone on for more then a week and I'm sick of it when is it being turned back on.
Comments
Imagine being a dev reading this. Just spent the last month tweaking MMR. Was very open about the process. Formulas. What they did. Even did a massive ban wave of cheating accounts.
You get this.
It will never be enough.
The developers will adjust MMR if it turns out to be a disaster, I'm sure. The PTB is ok for testing, but sometimes it gives you horrible information too. PTB is where all the extremely skill players and streamers go, so statistically, it doesn't cover the majority of players because most players are casuals.
Especially with something such as MMR. The developers got a bunch of feedback from streamers which could definitely have skewed MMR to the streamers favor. If one of the MMRs was giving streamers easier games, then I guarantee that all the streamers were coming on the forums telling the developers how awesome MMR was now.
If the developers start getting a flood of negative feedback about MMR, once it's release to the general public, then I'm sure they'll revert the change.
I'm just annoyed with it all I get is just high skill level SWF all the time and the same kind of match ad survivors teammates that don't know what to do.
That’s already happened. Re-read the developers notes. “More variety” in games and look at what CoconutRTS said in his last few videos.
They may have already gotten the streamers back in my estimation.
Actually that's called criticism and in every job you'll need to learn to take it and to give it. Besides, this is a game but people are paying for it, mean it's their job, it's not like you're working on a restaurant and you find a couple celebrating their anniversary and do a side note when you give them their orders which is a gesture, it's lliterally something they're paid for.