I think having 4 tokens is fine. I just think there should be some way to regain tokens. Perhaps each time you unhook another Survivor, you gain another Survivor, you gain 2 tokens or something like that. Basically keep the current token count but give it better sustainability throughout a match so it's not a dead perk by the middle of the game.
I don't see why it can't be something like if your aura is revealed to the killer, lose a token and they are prevented from being seen. If you have no tokens, gain a token but the killer sees you. This keeps the perk relivent throughout the game without making it too powerful
The perk is fine now. The 4th token it got doesn't seem like a huge buff but in reality it actually did a lot for it. Distortion is super underrated imo
Distortion is my all time favorite perk and when i think that it would be nice to have more charges, it's pretty fine like that.
As a buff I would add notification that killer can see your aura, like it does when it consumes a token, but it would continue doing that without hiding your aura anymore.
I use Distortion as an information perk when in SWF.
I use it carefully, like i always assume that Killer has BBQ so i hide in locker to not lose a charge, so later i can inform my friends if killer has a Nurse's calling, Blood Warden, I'm all Ears, Flood's of Rage, etc.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think having 4 tokens is fine. I just think there should be some way to regain tokens. Perhaps each time you unhook another Survivor, you gain another Survivor, you gain 2 tokens or something like that. Basically keep the current token count but give it better sustainability throughout a match so it's not a dead perk by the middle of the game.
I don't see why it can't be something like if your aura is revealed to the killer, lose a token and they are prevented from being seen. If you have no tokens, gain a token but the killer sees you. This keeps the perk relivent throughout the game without making it too powerful
The perk is fine now. The 4th token it got doesn't seem like a huge buff but in reality it actually did a lot for it. Distortion is super underrated imo
Distortion is my all time favorite perk and when i think that it would be nice to have more charges, it's pretty fine like that.
As a buff I would add notification that killer can see your aura, like it does when it consumes a token, but it would continue doing that without hiding your aura anymore.
I use Distortion as an information perk when in SWF.
I use it carefully, like i always assume that Killer has BBQ so i hide in locker to not lose a charge, so later i can inform my friends if killer has a Nurse's calling, Blood Warden, I'm all Ears, Flood's of Rage, etc.
more than 4 would be op