Why is the progression bar red when 2 survivors are on the gen?
Does it not make more sense when the progression bar is yellow? I don't get it.
Does it not make more sense when the progression bar is yellow? I don't get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume it's because you're going under 'double' speed, as it would normally take 40 seconds of time to logically do a gen if you're two, as it takes 80 to do 1. So I believe the game is saying you technically have a 'penalty' since it's actually around 47 seconds I believe? Essentially you're going a bit under double speed.
Its because of the co-op penalty and the fact that your bar's color represents your speed not the total speed.
Its also why when your co-op healing someone without a speed increase but the other survivor does have one its gray(Normal speed) instead of yellow.
Because survivors stacking on gens actually have a penalty to their action speed
To put it v simply - a gen with 1 person is 80 seconds at 1 charge a second, but 2 survivors is like 45 seconds with a charge per second penalty applied to each survivor. Prove thyself eliminates this penalty, thus turning the bar yellow
You can actually make the bar turn gray while cooperating while using resillience/spine chill and a toolbox or something like that, I've seen it happen but that's the gist of it