A new experiment
So a lot of you all remember when they tried turning off blood lust for a weekend as an "experiment?" I think we should try removing the red stain for a weekend, I want to see how that goes.
So a lot of you all remember when they tried turning off blood lust for a weekend as an "experiment?" I think we should try removing the red stain for a weekend, I want to see how that goes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to see weekend without DH as experiment. I bet you if it was annouced like an event, the number of killers playing would increase by a lot.
I really want a NO SBMM weekend as experiment.