why don't the developers update the tips?

Today I decided to try the game in its mobile version, and the first thing I see is that the mobile version gives useful tips while on PC we continue with the same obvious and useless tips that do not help even the most newbies.

I swear I was shocked to see how a 'lite' version of the original game could have something more useful than the original

Screenshot_20220424-232027_Dead by Daylight.jpg


Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I was surprised to see this tip in the mobile version too. If i was the dev team i would not add it as a tip because it's pointing out a game design flaw. Yes that's how you deal with camping, but if you are the one getting camped, you are just dead.

    It is pointing that is is not a flaw.

    The mobile seems to have some things which are a bit better. You can see the other players loadouts too.

  • It'd be nice if they updated the tips, especially because I know alot of people don't know/understand all the mechanics. Put in what exactly the different status effects like exposed, hemorrhage, hindered, etc. do. Something about how while you can hide your aura with certain perks and in lockers they won't hide you from killer instinct.