Artist Builds

Does anyone have any good Artist builds?

Comments

  • There isn't a really good argument against using pr and dms on artist, unless u just don't wanna be a metaslave and hate her own teachables

  • I’ve recently stopped using Pain Resonance on her. My build is now:

    • BBQ
    • CI
    • DMS
    • Discordance

    CI to let me get my first hook. Disc and BBQ to know where to shoot. DMS to delay.

    I dropped Pain Resonance for Corrupt Intervention recently and feel its paying off.

    Pain Resonance pushes a player off, but the tracking perks have a similar effect anyways with birds.

  • If you wanna go sweaty, try Pain Resonance, Dead Man's Switch, BBQ & Chilly and Ruin along with Severed Hands and O Grief, O Lover addons.

  • I favour two builds:

    1 - Pain resonance , Dead man's Switch, Pentimento , plaything. - First two perks are obvious, pentimento and plaything go hand in hand, if they can't do gen's they will do totems, even more so with coh change inbound, so add 30% gen speed slowdown on top of an already annoying combo.


    2 - Call of Brine, Flood of Rage / BBQ/I'm all ears, Eruption, Discordance - An i see all kinda build, Brine for regression and knowledge if someone is on a gen, FoR for aura's, Eruption for incapacitating and regression, also works with your crows unlike surge. Discordance to pair with severed hands and info.