Is this soft-haking?

Hei!

I've just finished a game in wich the guy played michale myers and besides the fact that he seemed super speedy, I just thought that they were a good player and knew when and where to be, something weird happened.

The last survior couldn't open the gates, the button to start the channel was not appearing. Could this be a hack? Could it be a bug?

What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • Were there black spikes blocking the switch? If so then he had a perk. It would really help if you had a screenshot btw.

    Also, did the killer close the hatch or not?

  • @NeaKamado said:

    Hei!

    I've just finished a game in wich the guy played michale myers and besides the fact that he seemed super speedy, I just thought that they were a good player and knew when and where to be, something weird happened.

    The last survior couldn't open the gates, the button to start the channel was not appearing. Could this be a hack? Could it be a bug?

    What are your thoughts?

    You always have to remember that perks exist, I actually thought some survivors were hacking once...I felt bad because they were just using a perk build I never see lmao

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    Were there black spikes blocking the switch? If so then he had a perk. It would really help if you had a screenshot btw.

    Also, did the killer close the hatch or not?

    I checked, he didn't have no way out, he didn't close the hatch either but it was the only survivor left with all gens done. I have a video but it's not the best quality I filmed the screen :)). Anyway, I've played enough to know when a no way out appears this was not it the gates were just non-interactable.

    photo5990307419240118465.jpg


  • @NeaKamado said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2917492#Comment_2917492

    I checked, he didn't have no way out, he didn't close the hatch either but it was the only survivor left with all gens done. I have a video but it's not the best quality I filmed the screen :)). Anyway, I've played enough to know when a no way out appears this was not it the gates were just non-interactable.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OD1VWXIB02H3/photo5990307419240118465.jpg

    Well the gates can't be used unless the killer closes the hatch. So there you go.

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2917504#Comment_2917504

    Well the gates can't be used unless the killer closes the hatch. So there you go.

    but all the gens are done.

  • If you are sure it should not happen, report the situation in the end game chat (using the thumbs icon) then fill an additional report linking the video (e.g. uploaded on Youtube) and let the devs sort it out.