Is there Cross Progression with switch? (probably already asked a lot)

I'm just wondering if I bought Dead by Daylight for my switch would there be cross progression.

I want to have the option to play while on the go.

if not I will probably skip it on switch

Comments

  • It’s not here yet, only Steam, Epic and Stadia have cross Progression.

    but Switch was confirmed to get it - at some point. They ran into technical issues (probably due to licensed content) and can’t commit to a date though.

  • Not yet. There was supposed to be but it seems they hit a snag. I use Switch and while having a handheld copy is great, it's definitely the worst visually. I'd love to be able to move to my PS5 without starting over.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Not yet. There was supposed to be but it seems they hit a snag. I use Switch and while having a handheld copy is great, it's definitely the worst visually. I'd love to be able to move to my PS5 without starting over.

    Yeah I have all dlc and most characters p3 , I guess I'll wait till it comes out then.

    Oh and visuals don't really matter to me. I play Dbd mobile quite regularly with a friend

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916495#Comment_2916495

    Yeah I have all dlc and most characters p3 , I guess I'll wait till it comes out then.

    Oh and visuals don't really matter to me. I play Dbd mobile quite regularly with a friend

    It’s not only visuals though, it’s also performance-wise the worst version. FPS are low and there is noticeable input delay - especially in docked mode.