Why DO/DONT you watch streamers?
Just thought this would be an interesting topic to bring up again, as always try keep content creators names out of it and dont hate on certain ones. Ill start.
I dont watch streamers because:
- I dont need to learn anything (I always prefer to learn things myself, usually great at this but it's a curse at night when your mind wont let you sleep)
- They dont have the same experience match wise (this is a big one, I can watch a streamer use no gen defense and even without doing any pressure people are slow on gens still... grr give me these games)
- Some have very high entitlement, or are very toxic towards one side.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
i do watch if i get some fun, im not watching cause i think u are insane at the game jsut because i get fun. (sometimes)
When i see them in my lobby as a killer i do watch them. So i can snipe. They want advantages of swfs and coms then are stupid enough to share it, sure ill use it.
Otherwise no.
If I find them entertaining or informative. I can pickup little tricks or a new way to view a situation.
I watch a lot of streamers. Mostly Killers though. I cannot stand Survivor Main whining about tunnelling, camping, name-calling, etc. There are a few great Survivor Streamers, but they are the minority.
I watch streamers because it's more fun than actually playing this hellish game.
But seriously, if you're streaming, actually play the game. Nothing gets me to change twitch channels faster than a streamer yammering to their chat for like 20 minutes between matches when they aren't even queued up.
I love to tap in and listen to "animated" streamers during the match. I love the feedback reactions...if they are "positive" streamers, I tend to have a gentler hand...if they are "negative" streamers, I deal a little more harshly...sometimes...depends on how toxic they are on stream...sometimes I'll say in post-game lobby something about them not being nice on stream...lol