Has Crossprogression been canceled?

Right now I mainly play on the nintendo switch. I have about 2000 hours on the switch and now I want to change platforms. The problem is that we still dont have crossprogression. I dont want to rebuy the game and the characters. The grind is too long, and plus i would lose all of my tome cosmetics. This is such a lose lose situiation.

Comments

  • They better not because I'm playing on PC, but I want to play on Switch when not at home...

    I'll wait and then buy it on Switch

  • I'm in the same boat. Started on Switch and want to play now on my PS5. The grind is way too hard to start again

  • It’s not canceled but they ran into some unforeseen technical issues and can’t commit to a release date yet, but they are still working on it.

    that’s at least the most current update on it, it’s been a while since they have given us news..

  • It’s never happening