Poses?

Just a thought and I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this before but I feel like if the survivors had poses before we all head into a match then that might make the game feel I bit more personal to the player?


It would also make great team photos with friends.

Comments

  • I’d love it but I imagine killers would complain they are being toxic by posing etc haha

  • @t0007319 said:

    I’d love it but I imagine killers would complain they are being toxic by posing etc haha

    Lol yea more than likely. I think it would be great. Would give a bit more depth to your character like megs in a running pose or stretching.

  • Imagine four default Dwights JoJo posing in the lobby lol

  • I’d like more actionable poses, like telling people to stop or wait, or shushing them so they know to sneak, would make games more interesting

  • I think the New netease version of DBDMobile have poses for certain skins, the skins that there making for that version are awesome and i hope we get some

  • this game does not need more fortnite like mechanics

    plus, yeah. killers would say every pose a survivor does is toxic or bullying so might as well not even try

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I think the New netease version of DBDMobile have poses for certain skins, the skins that there making for that version are awesome and i hope we get some

    That's cool never realised.

  • @t0007319 said:

    I’d like more actionable poses, like telling people to stop or wait, or shushing them so they know to sneak, would make games more interesting

    Yea that's a good idea like. Something more instead of Come and point lol