Decided to rewatch stranger things in preparation for season 4
only watched season 1 and 2 never did watch 3 figured why not get a redo of the show and the season I never watched
Tagged:
Mod
only watched season 1 and 2 never did watch 3 figured why not get a redo of the show and the season I never watched
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally think season 3 is stronger than season 2, and definitely worth it. I really-really liked Season 2, but I know a few of our friends said they struggled to get through season 2 (but said the following season made it worth it).
Definitely sounds like a good idea to watch em before the next season! I'm so excited for it; even just Robert Englund being in this coming season is more than enough reason for me to watch, but more Demogorgons is a close second lol
Season 2 was like actually garbage in my opinion,
and Season 3 is the best season fun wise.