Why isn't anyone talking about Erie of Crows?
This map is basically the new version of old Haddonfield. It's extremely one sided towards survivors.
This map is basically the new version of old Haddonfield. It's extremely one sided towards survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty bad map for killers I usually end up seeing the killer disconnect on it
I don’t think so. I’ve seen the complaints. Just never feels like I’m losing to the map.
Main building is okay-ish with the windows. There’s usually a jungle gym and two TLs. Mixed with long wall pallets. About two of these pallets by killshack. Maybe one or two behind main building. Two in the middle.
Once the pallets are gone, its just a handful of windows around the map that do not connect together.
Other maps are far worse in design.
I had the map a couple of times where there was four pallets and two jungle gyms connected close to the Killer shack. Boiled Over is still a problem with the middle building too.