cross platform for windows store edition

Does anybody know if behaviour ever plans on adding cross platform between windows store edition and steam? They have the cross platform between steam and epic games so why not windows store and steam?

Comments

  • They know cross Progression for other platforms is wanted by the community but they can’t say when or even if it ever comes. It’s not something they alone can decide as other parties (the platform holders) are involved and both have to negotiate the conditions and find an agreement.

  • @Mooks said:

    They know cross Progression for other platforms is wanted by the community but they can’t say when or even if it ever comes. It’s not something they alone can decide as other parties (the platform holders) are involved and both have to negotiate the conditions and find an agreement.

    I know this is currently the correct answer, and have posted it myself many times on threads like this. But after fours years I wish we had a bit more info, and thereby hope, to give.

    The only flicker of light in that time was those on a Switch, and that pooped out as it neared its rough deadline.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913241#Comment_2913241

    I know this is currently the correct answer, and have posted it myself many times on threads like this. But after fours years I wish we had a bit more info, and thereby hope, to give.

    The only flicker of light in that time was those on a Switch, and that pooped out as it neared its rough deadline.

    Well. I guess it’s best to not expect anything at this point. Except for Switch but I am not too optimistic there either…

    They are likely working on it/negotiating with the platform holders and can’t give us any updates because there just isn’t anything.