Post game grades

I shouldn't posting this in that category but the mods van move it wherever is the suitable category

I saw your post on insta about sbmm and you said remove grades from post game

Why????

Where does this stuck with the sbmm

I read it again and again and I don't understand why you did it

It's awful now

And us this going to be forever because if it is ๐Ÿ˜’

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • If grades don't relate to skill why would I care what others have?

    Why should I get abused in chat for being iri 1 and getting smashed because I either didn't bother sweating or tried new perks or killer?

  • @VirtuaTyKing said:

    If grades don't relate to skill why would I care what others have?

    Why should I get abused in chat for being iri 1 and getting smashed because I either didn't bother sweating or tried new perks or killer?

    Having that in mind bhvr should then remove the grades