Crossplay off on PS.

Sometimes I want to turn crossplay off so I can avoid PC players as a console killer because a lot of them seem to be above my skill level. Like stomp games.

When you turn crossplay off it takes an indefinite time to find a killer game. Crossplay on and you find a game within seconds and its like always someone with Hex: (insert name) as there name with flashlights who can loop you for the entire game if you chase them.

Before mmr was implemented you could find a game with crossplay off quickly. Are there just no PS players at my mmr it's annoying.

Comments

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    Sometimes I want to turn crossplay off so I can avoid PC players as a console killer because a lot of them seem to be above my skill level. Like stomp games.

    When you turn crossplay off it takes an indefinite time to find a killer game. Crossplay on and you find a game within seconds and its like always someone with Hex: (insert name) as there name with flashlights who can loop you for the entire game if you chase them.

    Before mmr was implemented you could find a game with crossplay off quickly. Are there just no PS players at my mmr it's annoying.

    Tried turning off on xbox, could not find the game at all. I guess crossplay ON is the default setting?

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    Sometimes I want to turn crossplay off so I can avoid PC players as a console killer because a lot of them seem to be above my skill level. Like stomp games.

    When you turn crossplay off it takes an indefinite time to find a killer game. Crossplay on and you find a game within seconds and its like always someone with Hex: (insert name) as there name with flashlights who can loop you for the entire game if you chase them.

    Before mmr was implemented you could find a game with crossplay off quickly. Are there just no PS players at my mmr it's annoying.

    The issue is with Crossplay off you will only get fellow PS5 players who also have Crossplay off. So none who play on PS4, which is still the larger of the PS playerbase.

    To get them you'd have to run the PS4 version on your PS5, but performance wise why tf would you do that?