Why are they constantly having to turn off matchmaking
It's annoying because one day it's on and then the other it's off I get their doing tests but I thought it was for a week and that was it which was last week.
Tagged:
BHVR
It's annoying because one day it's on and then the other it's off I get their doing tests but I thought it was for a week and that was it which was last week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The matchmaking tests are over, but some permanent changes were made to the matchmaking system today in light of the test results. If you'd like to read more about it, you can do so here:
What are you talking about?
No their not I'm playing right now and I'm not seeing anyone's ranks meaning it's off
Clearly you didn't read the post I just linked.
The ranks being hidden is a permanent change to help prevent confusion. The MMR system is still on, albeit with some tweaks. Ranks/grades have nothing to do with matchmaking.
Rank-grades and mmr is two difrent things
Grades have nothing to do with matchmaking. MMR is used for matchmaking and it is completely separate from grades. The two have no correlation to each other
Those changes from the post have been implemented already?
Yes peanits confirmed earlier today
Yes.
Matchmaking has not been switched off, yes there have been adjustments and Grades are now hidden but MMR/SBMM is still very much in action.