Problems with Sadako
Stealth
For starters, she is a stealth killer with a lullaby. I... why? I don't understand. It's directional too. What's the point in stealth if they still hear a warning? Just remove it. Please. Don't worry about her overshadowing Wraith; he has plenty of other things going for it.
Chase
She has 1 trick up her sleeve in a chase. Uncloaking/Manifesting leaves her "flickering" which can throw survivors off, potentially getting a hit. Problem? Besides the circumstantial nature, she also doesn't have any collision while cloaked/demanifested. What this means is that a survivor can see you're cloaked, run to the pallet, and drop it on your head. Your 1 gimmick can backfire horribly. I don't even know what you can do here. Either give her collision or make her Newspaper add-on basekit so the flickering is better when she can actually use it, maybe.
Mobility
She has a 100-second cooldown on her teleports. 100 seconds is an eternity! To top it off, it can be disabled for 60 seconds by survivors in really clutch situations (such as unhooks). It feels like Iri Tape is a borderline must in order to take make her feel like an ever-present threat that she should be. Make them both 60, please. I'll even settle for 80. Anything but 100.
Condemned
This... part literally doesn't work unless you're using the Ring Drawing. What this means is that there are simply not enough means to actually apply condemned. I'd suggest applying 1 stack for every injury (meaning healthy to injured), complimenting her hit and run playstyle.
Comments