Question about Springwood. (Mixed with my own feedback)
How do people feel about the gameplay within it? Does it feel fair for either side or something's deeply wrong about it? If so, how would you change it. You can even propose temporary changes until big ones would happen.
I personally don't mind the buildings. I really wouldn't mind the idea of Badham maps to be like "buildings are overall safe but there's lack of safety between them" gameplay.
But the "filler" Pallets between are very strong for Survivor overall and the amount of them makes it so it's very easy for Survivor to sometimes chain it mindlessly.
Not to mention because of how those Pallets work, you can still get double-Pallet spawns on the tile.
I think reducing amount of Pallets by like 2 could maybe solve both issues.
But I really wouldn't mind seeing more opinions from people about it.
Comments
Feedback and discussions like this should go to the appropriate forum section
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions
this section is more for small/knowledge kinda questions if I am understanding it right.
How do you move discussions?
You would need to contact a mod by flagging and reporting your own discussion and explaining their you want it moved.