Give Survivors a Free Friendly Aura Reading Perk
I want to make things clear that, as a killer main, this game favors survivors. The problem is that is that it favors SWF in particular, leaving solos in the dark (and usually on the hook).
The logic behind the free aura perk this is pretty simple. As a killer main, the difference between a SWF and Solos is big that it is impossible to balance. Aura reading perks, especially perks like bond or empathy, are a great example of this. As a SWF, they are useless because you can just talk to your teammate. As a solo, there are great and help you a lot.
Therefore by letting survivors being perks like bond, emapthy, kindred, or aftercare for free, you greatly reduce the gap between solo and swf along with letting many perks that don't normally get chosen a chance to shine.
Any thoughts?
Comments
I don't think aura detection should be basekit. There are perks that can block those. What I would like to see is, as a survivor, some kind of proximity indicator next to the survivors so that you know who is close by. Maybe the survivors who are far away have faded portraits?
Just make kindred basekit.
That's what is say for an eternity. Give the solos build in stuff a big bunch of stuff. Yes I know many people will say hey that's unfair I want free perks to being a killer is hard enough and you are right but the only way we killer can get good buffs and a better over all life is to first get the solos up because we can't be buffed to face swfs otherwise
Problem in solo is when 1 is on hook they dont know who goes for the save and people let go of gens to go for unhook wasting to much time.
Kindred really needs to be basekit 100% nothing else is needed
I don't think the answer to poor information perks is to make them free.
If anything, they should just buff information perks so that they are more viable in SWF lobbies, making them much more attractive and useful to solo players instead of 'try to keep up' versions.