So you think SWF is fair!

I just had 3 oak offerings and 3 boil overs in one game.

I could barely manage a hook.

I don't know if I'm high mmr but if I am TBH I wish I wasn't.

None of them were even that good in the chase. Yet I get a 1k.

Utter garbage and I'm getting sick of it.

Comments

  • @SammehStormborn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911320#Comment_2911320

    You keep mentioning tall grass but survivors make noise when they’re downed. I also wonder how you know they all crawled so far away from each other if you didn’t know where they were?

    Boil over is generally only an issue on indoor maps - hence why it’s getting nerfed. I get they used the offerings, but even after two slugs you couldn’t get one hook?

    Maybe just chalk it up to a bad game. I know when I’ve had a few rough killer games and get a little frustrated I start to play a little worse and make mistakes I know I wouldn’t usually. That’s when I take a break, play some survivor or stop playing for the day. No game is worth getting tilted over.

    Mate don't patronise dude I know they make noise lol

    After a while dead silent as I patrolled the whole area whilst also looking for the last standing.

    I got a few hooks and 1k but I'm not happy with that because none of them were even remotely good in the chase.

    They didn't need to be!

  • Boil Over barely does anything after its nerfs. If you do a late drop with BO, its on you. If you cant handle the wiggle youre probably console, otherwise, its doesnt do anything. Even with the offerings BO hardly imapacts the game at all.

  • image.png

    Deadhard is fair. that's why everyone is running it along with borrowed time and DS

  • @Tiufal said:

    Boil Over barely does anything after its nerfs. If you do a late drop with BO, its on you. If you cant handle the wiggle youre probably console, otherwise, its doesnt do anything. Even with the offerings BO hardly imapacts the game at all.

    I'm not playing PTB. I know the distance I have to get to hooks. On this occasion I more often than not couldn't make it so I didn't try to.

    I played the match you didn't so you don't know what BS it was.

  • @Chusan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GBUBHNFJW6YP/image.png

    Deadhard is fair. that's why everyone is running it along with borrowed time and DS

    Most killers don't mind BT and DS that's the difference. DH in the right hands is as cheap as it gets.

  • @VirtuaTyKing said:

    I just had 3 oak offerings and 3 boil overs in one game.

    I could barely manage a hook.

    I don't know if I'm high mmr but if I am TBH I wish I wasn't.

    None of them were even that good in the chase. Yet I get a 1k.

    Utter garbage and I'm getting sick of it.

    get good

1 2 ›