Can we get hex totem buffs

I think as killers we should be able to know which totems are which when using multiple hex totems

Comments

  • I think it's less that RUIN needs buffs and more that totems just in general need fixing.

    Also on that note though, we just need time extending perks like RUIN to be less mandatory. Too many perks just feel required to function at a normal level rather than getting to actually choose what you feel like using.

  • Yea pretty much this ^

    Totems need to be adjusted to be a little more consistent. A survivor shouldn't be able to destroy it within 20 seconds but it shouldn't last all trial either.

  • A good buff can be this, who cleanse the totem have the ruin for all the game
  • @xChrisx said:
    A good buff can be this, who cleanse the totem have the ruin for all the game

    maybe that could work

  • hey, my other account has a thing about this too, about all hex totems

  • Blueberry said:

    I think it's less that RUIN needs buffs and more that totems just in general need fixing.

    Also on that note though, we just need time extending perks like RUIN to be less mandatory. Too many perks just feel required to function at a normal level rather than getting to actually choose what you feel like using.

    My bad I'm stupid. Meant totem buffs not a specific perk.