The Artist should get a Queen Of The Damned Legendary Cosmetic!

I think it would work perfectly with her size and frame. I don't know if they would go to the trouble if getting it modeled after Alliyah (that would be asking alot) but they're own take on a black vampire cosmetic that sends bats to swarm, with her own voice lines (maybe just an evil chuckle) would be cool!


Anyone agree?

Comments

  • They should abuse the legendary cosmetic template more, for RE you have; Ada, Carlos, Ashley, Ethan, Rebecca, Barry, Mikhail, and Brad for potential skins. For Silent Hill you have; Maria, Harry, Angela, Henry, Douglas, and Mary for potential skins. For Hellraiser you have; Butterball, Deepthroat, Doctor Channard, and Female Pinhead for potential skins, and you could probably do a Doctor Loomis skin for Laurie which would be great in my opinion even though the actor has passed away.

  • @Salvador578 said:

    They should abuse the legendary cosmetic template more, for RE you have; Ada, Carlos, Ashley, Ethan, Rebecca, Barry, Mikhail, and Brad for potential skins. For Silent Hill you have; Maria, Harry, Angela, Henry, Douglas, and Mary for potential skins. For Hellraiser you have; Butterball, Deepthroat, Doctor Channard, and Female Pinhead for potential skins, and you could probably do a Doctor Loomis skin for Laurie which would be great in my opinion even though the actor has passed away.

    I agree, I know licensing is part of the issue, though, so I doubt it's 100% up to them.

    Personally I really enjoy seeing their interpretations on established character designs (minus Nemisis. I much prefer his original model, the nose on him annoys me).

  • @Salvador578 said:

    They should abuse the legendary cosmetic template more, for RE you have; Ada, Carlos, Ashley, Ethan, Rebecca, Barry, Mikhail, and Brad for potential skins. For Silent Hill you have; Maria, Harry, Angela, Henry, Douglas, and Mary for potential skins. For Hellraiser you have; Butterball, Deepthroat, Doctor Channard, and Female Pinhead for potential skins, and you could probably do a Doctor Loomis skin for Laurie which would be great in my opinion even though the actor has passed away.

    I think the problem is that the cosmetics need to make enough money to justify the license. If a licensed skin makes barely any money than it's not financially viable to make a ton of skins.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909731#Comment_2909731

    I think the problem is that the cosmetics need to make enough money to justify the license. If a licensed skin makes barely any money than it's not financially viable to make a ton of skins.

    Most of the RE skins are economically viable, especially the RE4 ones like Ashley since RE4 is getting a remake soon by Capcom. Harry and Maria from Silent Hill and the other 2 OG Cenobites would probably make their money back also.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2909731#Comment_2909731

    I think the problem is that the cosmetics need to make enough money to justify the license. If a licensed skin makes barely any money than it's not financially viable to make a ton of skins.

    That does actually make sense. I'm not sure how many in the world are a big enough a fan to make that skin financially viable.