I am looking for doing fake afk Trapper: I hit the air like I am a bot but when the survivors vault, they get trapped in the room. If there are normal entrances, the traps can be saboed or the dying survivor can crawl out, and if it is not a closed room the survivor can crawl.
Dead dawg saloon. At the top of main building there's a room that is made up of a window, and a breakable wall. The only way in is the window unless you break the walls.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead dawg saloon. At the top of main building there's a room that is made up of a window, and a breakable wall. The only way in is the window unless you break the walls.
@Advorsus thank you, but I tried it and sometimes the window is blocked and does not spawn. Any other spot?
Do you intend to keep them in there until egc kills them? That is kinda rude honestly.
@Shaped well they were the ones to not see the trap :p