The Legion
New killer power prediction.
The Legion:
Multiple personalities
Persona 1: Can climb over pallets.
Persona 2: Can throw knives.
Persona 3: Can see survivors foot prints.
Persona 4: Can burst into a dash of near double normal speed only 3 times per match (Has a cooldown).
I don't know, I'm just spitballin here. Some of these ideas would be pretty neat though.
Comments
Apparently Italics don't work.
im good
Boring.
Like I said, "They are ideas". I came up with these in like a minute so cut me some slack.
I think his personalities are good in different mechanics: Like faster carrying a body to a hook, good in chases, good in tracking and good in destroying objectives?
Boy , I can't wait to play as Persona 3 to get a basic killer ability.
Theories are meant to be proven/disproven. Won't matter as long as the killer is good.
I dunno about you but I'm pretty sure the "multi-persona" think will be for the skins.
They finally have the opportunity to do something different with this game, they could of made some really weak killer that is played by two people. Could of given this game something interesting to do but it's just a killer that's nearly as bad as Freddy. God damn lol