At midnight the MMR doesnt work in EU at all
Like even with low MMR as a killer you get 4 stack SWF with full meta loadout, one chase and 3 gens done, second and everything is done. What a fun. So evenings and night to play as killer, never worth it.
Comments
That's a problem for NA as well. I have decent matchmaking until later evening, and then it goes to pot. It usually doesn't correct itself until the afternoon the next day>
Same to me. Maybe it is because casual gamers sleep at night :'D
usually not playing this late and even less killer but yeah, this isn’t normal. I do get the occasional swf sweat squad but now 4 games in a row (although I have my suspicion on at least 2 of them having subtle cheats.. ). And I should be fairly low MMR as Deathslinger and Pyramid Head..
It's because at late night there is a ratio of 1:30 survivor to killer and in the early morning 2 A.M. there is around 1:50.
Prime time is slightly better at 1:12 but even then MM will toss you into comp 4man swfs because they've been waiting for 10+ minutes.
I play in NA as well, but I’ve found matchmaking to be pretty terrible and random pretty much any time of day.
Same thing on NA. There's basically no matchmaking at all in the evenings. Killer games are usually easy stomps and your survivor teammates are all over the place.