Oblivious without perks/addons?
So is there something I’m missing here, because I could have sworn that the oblivious status affect had to show up (icon that you have it), and you had to run a perk for it? So how am I not seeing red or hearing a heartbeat against a killer that’s running lightborn, tinkerer, discordance and agitation? Did an update happen that made this possible, or is it another bad bug? No add-ons besides one’s that make Blight run faster after each rush, so couldn’t be that! Also happened two matches prior with a Huntress, same incident, different perks (still nothing with oblivious)
UPDATE; for context no gens were being worked on, it was end game and I was trying to get the other survivor out, I was self-caring as she fully recovered! So I don’t think tinkerer would have activated? Everyone else died.
Comments
Tinkerer removes the terror radius.
It's Tinkerer.
It removes the heartbeat and red stain.
Tinkerer
There's two that could do that. One is the survivor debuff status oblivious, and the other is a killer buff status called undetectable. You'll see oblivious pop up because it affects you, but not undetectable.
Update; none of us were working on gens. It was two of us left, teammate was down, I was self-caring to pick ‘em up