On the verge of quitting
This game has too many issues, MMR, toxic survivors, extreme imbalance. I could go on for hours with how many issues the game has.
Even when I play survivor I get tunneled constantly and have to deal with horrible teammates. Don't even get me started on unfun killers.
All and all, I'm starting to lose the want to play this game.
This is not what I payed for. I paid for Dead By Daylight, not whatever this imbalanced mess is. I just want my game back, and I know a lot of other people do too.
Comments
Hail to the king, baby!
(wohoo!)
Should
only Ruin :(
Do it, your time-spent will thank you. The Devs here have zero clue how to balance an asymmetrical PvP game, and after 6 years that is extremely unlikely to change. And if it did change, it would be so slow in coming that it wouldn't matter in the end.
Since I uninstalled a while ago, I've played all three Dragon Age games, all four Mass Effect games, Quantumn Break, Control, Cyberpunk 2077, messed around in Overwatch, resubbed to Final Fantasy 14 for a few months, and other stuff.
And all of that, even individually, was infinitely more pleasurable than one night spent in this mess of a game from Behavior Interactive.
Yeah I deleted it. I might come back when anniversary starts, but I don't really know if I will.