The PERK We've ALL Been WAITING For.
I was thinking about totems and how certain survivors would find my dull totems and slowly dismantle my NOED > how I would scare them away > how they would just come back without me having any tools to prevent that.
So here's my idea:
PERK
Protective Shaman
You highly value your Totems.
Whenever you disrupt a survivor from doing a Dull Totem or a Hex Totem, that totem's aura get's revealed to you for 16 seconds. The white aura disappears when someone starts working on that totem.
Can only be applied to 1/2/3 Totems at a time.
Thanks.
Comments
That's a nice idea but even at the perks top tier 16seconds is a long time, possibly have it at tier 1 5seconds, teir 2 at 7seconds an teir 3 at 10seconds would work better? But what would the point system be say if you managed to disrupt a survivor while perk is active?
hex:thrill of the hunt called
I hate that perk even when am playing killer but true it would be like a 2nd one
So you want Surveillance, but with totems?