Favorite Type of Killer and Why?
Do you like stealth killers or mobility killers?
Those with complicated mechancis or those with simple ones?
I want to know.
Personally, I love killers with a stealth element. Jumpscaring survivors never gets old.
Do you like stealth killers or mobility killers?
Those with complicated mechancis or those with simple ones?
I want to know.
Personally, I love killers with a stealth element. Jumpscaring survivors never gets old.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Simple killers are more fun to play as
sadako and pyramid head, mainly because their built-in kills are so goddamn satisfying
the horrible meat noise the great knife makes during the final judgement is just. idk man its great
Well i love playing with different type killers, i am not fan of only one type.
But i love Nemesis more than other killers, so i will say anti-loop. But i am not fan of other anti-loop killers, only Nemesis.
Whenever I play an online video game, cooperation and teamwork are what captivate me the most. That's what I also look for when observing games.
Hence why I got this game so I can play survivor, but when Twins came out, I was hooked haha.
Getting to control Charlotte and Victor in one trial is fun despite their wonky execution and balance. Just the thought of them in a single trial working together is fun to think about although their "tag-team" potential could've been executed better.
I like all killers in some way or another some jumpscare me others catch me off guard or catch up to me pretty quickly if that's the case I have a fun time since I enjoy a killer who can do anything to get me on edge in the game. Which doesn't happen often cause I normally get god teams when I play solo and it's really boring a lot of the time.
I like Killers with a lot of versatility, because it really feels like I can exercise my skills and knowledge in the game.
I like killers with cool powers, good chase music and cool designs so like demogorgon pyramid head nemesis pinhead blight