PC - Blight's Seething Ice skin missing from account (close or delete this post, please)

As Mooks told me, I created a support ticket. This post can be closed or deleted.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--

Hello, I'm not playing much lately but I'm claiming every Prime Gaming's drop for the game and yesterday I noticed my Seething Ice skin flor Blight is missing on my account. I'm pretty sure I redeemed the code in-game. I did play for a while through Epic Games but now I'm back on Steam and I don't know if it has something to do about that, but I believe it doesn't.

imagem_2022-04-16_174534755.png imagem_2022-04-16_173912376.png

Is there a way you could take a look into that? My Steam ID is 76561198085948451 and my Epic Games ID is 313bf675c7544187b8d2ce40b1e552f5. If you need anything else, I'll gladly provide it.

And in case I just forgot to redeem the code in-game (which I don't think it's the case), I apologize for the inconvenience.

Tagged: Pending

Comments