Power struggle counter
If it is not intended as a counter to power struggle, i am reporting the same thing that @galanonim25 reported last year. Killers hit the basic attack button after picking up a survivor at a pallet to cancel the power struggle prompt. I have footage of two different matches where the killer did this to avoid being stunned by me. For the blight match, 2 stuns worked but then he adapted on the third one. with the wraith, you can see he gets sucked away from the pallet/slides away. I'm also including the two posts from galanonim25 since i searched first and those were the posts I found in relation to my issue.
@Anniehere said:
I saw a video of someone saying it's a new way to avoid Power Struggle. they showed on video how they M1 to move forward and cancel the animation.
I think we have to report this.
https://youtu.be/mbyCLTzx4Co https://youtu.be/tz0yIzRJCFE https://youtu.be/ozD2FXUVTdM https://youtu.be/JN_YzW3kQvk@galanonim25 said:
I play on steam. I used a flip flop with power struggle. When I had a full recovery meter killer picked me. I was on the pallet when he picked me. Immediately after he picked me I used a spacebar to activete power struggle in order to stun him but I couldn't do that since he used m1. During his attack, I couldn't use a power struggle and because of that, I was hooked.
Comments
At the first video I got Rick rolled ๐
I needed to say it ๐๐
So still it does work that way. I doubt it works as intended since it's a too mediocre perk and this not being patched for about 8 months is not particularly nice. Hopefully, devs will finally change that after your post.