Buff for Hex totems

Hex perks are strong don't get me wrong but after there destroyed your left with nothing and have to play the game with 1 perk less.

So here a few thoughts and ideas to buff them but don't make them op:


1. Change positions. Boon totems can be moved after you find another dull totem so it should be the same for Hex perks. The Hex spawned on a open hill for everyone to see? If you find a dull totem in time before it gets destroyed you should be able to change the position. This Action can take a few seconds, maybe as long as the survivors need to destroy it.


2. And/or let them respawn: I dont know if this is too strong but...there are 5 totems on the map only, when a hex gets destroyed it would be nice to "reactivate" it on another totem. Perks like devour hope or the huntress hex can lose there Stacks and you start from scratch

Comments

  • respawn and changing positions is a perk. it is called hex:undying. it used to work 4 times. it was changed to be only once.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    respawn and changing positions is a perk. it is called hex:undying. it used to work 4 times. it was changed to be only once.

    That's if they get destroyed. What OP is implying is that if it's not destroyed, you can change the position. If it does get destroyed, then obviously it wont go to another totem, you'll need undying for that.

  • Let killers pick their own Hex spawn points.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906761#Comment_2906761

    I agree with the sentiment, but the issue is how much gen progress could be completed during the time your trying to find a good totem spot to curse it. Killers don't have that kind of time to kill in the current match balance.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906341#Comment_2906341

    This. I agree with this whole heartedly. Block totem cleansing for either a certain amount of time, or until a certain amount of generator progress has been completed. Totem spawns are awful, the amount of times I've spotted one during the 360' spin around my survivor right at match start is unreal.

    I say the way to combat that would be to have killers just be able to set a Hex anywhere that is not problematic at the same speed that a Boon can be blessed. I would say akin to Trapper that can pick up a trap and almost set it anywhere.

  • I'd like it a lot of hexes didnt spawn within a certain distance of other objects like gens and chests. Any totem in the same jungle gym as a generator is basically guaranteed to be cleansed early on in the match.