Are we really about to make the same mistake?

So boons gave extreme negativity and technically killed the game, only took 6 months to fix it

and now everyone, killers and survivors have mutual hate for MMR and its still a thing?

like once was enough, can you please listening to the community about something that could potentially kill this game even more and fix it or just remove it?

Comments

  • SBMM isn't, and has never been, a problem. It just showed the true unbalance of the game

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    SBMM isn't, and has never been, a problem. It just showed the true unbalance of the game

    It's a problem when it doesn't work. I think I had much more consistent matches with the emblem system tbh.

    Although that grade based test a few days ago was actually terrifying. The game sent me to face full meta killers with 5-10 hour survivors on my team

  • MMR is alright.

    Good killers should face with good survivors.

    Baby killers should face with baby survivors.

    MMR has same issues but it works well usually.


    Problem is game balanced around bad survivors. Most maps are ultra safe, generators are so fast etc. So balance is issue. This need to look.

  • I really hope they listen considering all sides of the coin have a negative opinion about mmr

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905743#Comment_2905743

    It's a problem when it doesn't work. I think I had much more consistent matches with the emblem system tbh.

    Although that grade based test a few days ago was actually terrifying. The game sent me to face full meta killers with 5-10 hour survivors on my team

    That's the fault of the devs focusing on queue times more than balanced matches, which it seems like they are trying to fix