Depressing....

What is depressing about this game now a days is every game is the same nmw killer I choose. 99.9999 percent of my games are dh ds ub and bt on 3 of the 4 survivors and the 4th has gen efficiency build. Its boring now. I don't care to win that much that I will run metas every game as the storngest killer. its boring. Then the survivors and even the killers are so scorned about the way the other side plays they play a way that helps them win which is boring. When did this game go to esports. its old.... have fun people its a party game.

Comments

  • Solo Q is way more depressing than killer, trust me

  • @OpenX said:

    Solo Q is way more depressing than killer, trust me

    I survive every game.. we can play together if you would like to : )..... what region you play?

  • Yes, my games the last days have been wild again.

    I have to admit they were a lot funnier for me at the last MMR test day.