When will the updated Haddonfield come out?
I’m sure this has been asked a lot, but when will the PTB come out? I really would want to play the new Haddonfield on live servers.
I’m sure this has been asked a lot, but when will the PTB come out? I really would want to play the new Haddonfield on live servers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The PTB (player test build) is over. The live release of the midchapter with the Haddonfield rework will be the next major update.
speculated based on past releases is the 26th April, but this is not officially confirmed and may not be the date the devs have set for themselves. Shouldn’t be too far off though.
Yes thank you