Every Killer Adapted Into Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

A while ago I started a project of adapting every killer in DBD into D&D 5e, and I have finally completed. I took creative liberties with some things, because some abilities don't really adapt directly into 5e, due to mechanics not shared by both of them. Some values were also adjusted to different numbers, cause while 1 minute in DBD is a relatively short time, 1 minute of combat in D&D is a very long time. Here y'all go: The Compendium of Killers:

compendiumOfKillers.pdf

I'll give y'all the PDF version as well, for those of you who would prefer to read it all that way instead of scrolling through a bunch of images on this post.

1- The Trapper.JPG 2 - The Wraith.JPG 3 - The Hillbilly.JPG 4 - The Nurse.JPG 5 - The Shape.JPG 6 -The Hag.JPG 7 the doctor.JPG 8 the huntress.JPG 9 the cannibal.JPG 10 the nightmare.JPG 11 the pig.JPG 12 the clown.JPG 13 the spirit.JPG 14 the legion.JPG 15 the plague.JPG 16 the ghostface.JPG 17 the demogorgon.JPG 18 the oni.JPG 19 the deathslinger.JPG 20 the executioner.JPG 21 the blight.JPG 22 the twins.JPG 23 the trickster.JPG 24 the nemesis.JPG 25 the cenobite.JPG 26 the artist.JPG 27 the onryo.JPG 28 general perks.JPG


Comments

1 2 ›