okay sure, bubba's power is strong but there are some big trade offs.
at least he goes really slow when using it.
oh sorry, I mean, at least he can only hit one person with it.
oh sorry, I mean, at least it stops when he hits an obstacle.
oh sorry, I mean, at least it doesn't last that long.
oh sorry, I mean, at least it takes long to use.
oh sorry, I mean, at least you can use endurance to counter it.
oh sorry, I mean at least it has a long cooldown.
oh sorry, I mean at least he's stunned for a long duration after it ends.
oh sorry, I mean at least you can gain distance from him with pallets.
oh sorry, I mean at least you can just hold w.
oh sorry, I mean
Comments
I want to do 500 hours on BUbba, I have started recording all the matches and so far, out of 22 matches have not seen No Mither once yet.
I will keep my eye out
Bubba's powers are very strong against survivors who are not keeping a good situational awareness.
While it's not impossible for a very good Bubba to still manage a chainsaw hit in a heavy obstacle area, the vast majority of chainsaw downs I've gotten as someone who regularly plays Bubba is people I catch out in the open. If you're in an area with stuff in the way, I either risk bumping into it to (giving you a good few seconds to leave, unless you decide to run face first into me I guess) or being forced to M1 because you'll get to a window before I can chainsaw you.