Racoon City Police Department Freezes
That is twice now I have frozen when playing killer on the Racoon city map. The first time was as Sadako and this time as the Nurse. Anyone else having this issue?
That is twice now I have frozen when playing killer on the Racoon city map. The first time was as Sadako and this time as the Nurse. Anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no, tho I have noticed that RPD seems to take longer to load into. Everytime we’re sent to that realm I end up thinking someone DC’d after the lobby.
Oh no it would be such a tragedy if they had to kill switch that map again...
It obviously happens to a lot of people, some even get disconnected when they spawn in.... I wonder what might be causing this? /s