Another fun strategy for killers
I really hate how badly designed these tactics are.
If you are a designer of this game and think this is excusable then you are bad at what you do.
I didn't pick up a tape, i started with it.
I had one chase and then i died. Nothing about this was fun in any way. The second i saw her afking infront of the tv i knew i was going to die very soon with nothing i can do to change this.
The fact that you either missed this after afk pig or let this in intentionally is really a confession of failure on the part of the designers.

Comments
At least she has to move to down and kill you ig, lmao
Also can I take a shot in the dark and say this killer had noed?
If she's going to stand in front of a tv the entire match, you can just do gens.
Im surprised the tv doesnt swap with another one like the cage of attonement at least its now brought up for the devs. I suggest you make a bug report too just in case they dont see this
Do bones
Can't you put the tape in during her attack CD? There's no way she should have mori'd you unless you got insta-downed somehow.
Took like 90 seconds to reach max condem and then she knows where i am.
Unless she has an exposed effect active, she can't instant down you meaning you have a chance to turn in the tape when that happens.
She's throwing the game as long as people are doing gens.
You should have worked on gens the whole time and forget about Sadako. She would've needed to leave the TV to kill you, so you dying was a missplay from you
I did. Not a single one got completed.
So your team lost the game to this somehow? How'd you manage to play that badly
I’m really confused, how did no gens get done if Sadako was afk?
Also she’s not Pig, you could just leave and do gens yourself, it’s not like there’s a hard time limit for you to turn in the tape.