The last couple of experimental days
on 4/11 I only had time for one match as killer and was surprised I was definitely fighting survivors that felt like complete babies. They next day I played a few matches that I felt like the survivors were actually on my level. I didn’t have to play super sweaty since the mmr update. Few chases were difficult some were fair, some were too easy and that’s how I liked it, not every survivor on the team is a professional runner of killers while the rest of the team gen rushed. And that’s another thing I didn’t feel like I was getting gen rushed, even when I purposely chased one survivor until all gens were popped. Either way if sbmm is out the game with that mmr system then I think we’ll get right back how dbd was intentionally supposed to be… fun
Comments