Sadako buffs suggestions?

I love Sadako, but.. she's pretty underwhelming, so why not make a thread where we suggest some buffs for her? c:

Here's mine, she now has an m2, it projects an image of her where you target it, doesn't do much, but if you go through it, it slows you x% amount for 1 second, the projection lasts 5 seconds, and starts flickering after 3 seconds, so you don't "afk mindgame" like spirit used to do

then, you can use an addon, where when you go through the image, you don't get slowed down, but you get the jumpscare and scream, preventing you from performing an action, vaulting, dropping a pallet, etc

another cool addon would be to either increase the rate of condemn or gain x% of condemn

I never participated in the forums so be nice :P I just want my fav franchise killer to be better :(

Comments

  • One thing I've heard pretty consistently is that TV's stay off for too long when Sadako uses them. That might be a good spot to start. That and maybe buffing up her speed boost post teleport and post manifest phasing. Also, I don't really get why she has a lullaby.