Vent post for killers What country of players has given you the most rage for being poor sports

As simple as I ask for me it's French people both as a solo and killer off the bat they find me make noise point at me so I'm killed early and as a killer they just teabag every two seconds if they do a single mini loop or refuse to leave until they teabag me an6one else got a top contender for biggest jerk teams

Comments

  • Vietfox said:
    Italians.
    Ok I gotta here what have they done lol
  • Any country of the European Union, teabaging, camping and tunneling - for them this is the usual everyday behavior in the game, apparently in real life they have complete setbacks. But there is a light ray in this game - they are residents of sacred Russia, the best country on earth. These people are driven by restraint and respect for the opponent and among the allies, I never received from them camping, teabaging, only "gg, I wish you a good and enjoyable day" in the postgame chat. It's good that on this planet, at least someone is left, who is not ashamed to call a human, and these are residents of sacred Russia.

  • Tbh I love playing those guys because if I play nicely and don't camp they don't get mad if I do heck if someone is being a jerk in the match they ewomt save them till stage 2 as a lesson to be respectful 
  • Lets be honest unless its your first game then you know its always the ######### French and Russians.
  • I've had nothing but good Russian games the French are aholes
  • I always get really nice German people telling me I did really well and complimenting me. 
    Almost impossible to tell where someone is from on xbox.
  • Though Germans sweds and Dutch are good respectful players lol