Has MMR been turned off?
I've been getting 5,6H survivors together with 1k hour ones for 10 matches now on different killers. Pre-tests and during them I've been getting 1,8k+ only.
BHVR,did you seriously just turn off the matchmaking system
I've been getting 5,6H survivors together with 1k hour ones for 10 matches now on different killers. Pre-tests and during them I've been getting 1,8k+ only.
BHVR,did you seriously just turn off the matchmaking system
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll take it over getting 4 man sweat squads on my farming killers...
I don't mind the BPs,I guess,but f*cking hell,I am getting 5 hour players and it's just sad.
baby players do do do baby players!
Feels like it
Reminds me of the good old days of old system
Been like that all night for me. Baby killers and team mates. I feel so bad for the new killers. Entire games and no hooks.
I feel bad for the survs that get me
There is a test going on. You can see a forum "April 12" if you go on the top page of the forums.
I've tried with several killer strengths (my bad, average and good killers) and it tends to stabilize after a few matches.
Wrong. They announced the final test is done hours ago.
like please,don 't speak on something if you blatantly don't know anything
Don't worry, I put any rude individual in a little box so I never read anything they write anymore. You are safe.