Unable to play killer
Usually play survivor but I thought I’d try the killer for once. Press Y to find a match. Will not find anything. Waited 15 minutes. Switched to survivor and immediately found a match. I play on Xbox
Tagged:
Pending
Usually play survivor but I thought I’d try the killer for once. Press Y to find a match. Will not find anything. Waited 15 minutes. Switched to survivor and immediately found a match. I play on Xbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats not a bug i guess.. I play on PS4 and sometimes that happen to me when i go play Killer of even survivor it depends how many people are actually playing on each SIDE.