I got to hook 2 different survivors once each
Dead by Daylight is a fun game that I would recommend to other players
Dead by Daylight is a fun game that I would recommend to other players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That really doesn’t tell us anything without a lot more information.
It was a Feng Min and a Dwight Fairfield.
What?
That was everything I needed to know. Thank you!
Context?
So you got steam rolled is what you're saying?
Probably 2 hooks during the whole match.
That happens sometimes
Especially without gen slowdown.
With a D tier Killer or lower, not even slowdown will get you more than that against good Survivors
Currently i´m testing my performance with 2 and 3 gen slowdown perks. Because without them its kinda... uhh yeah... impossible.
Just don't lose Generators, not hard
Corrupt. Corrupt. Corrupt.
Honestly the best gen defense perk lol, but yeah its depressing needing to use lots of gen defense just to hopefully have a game worth playing is annoying. It's why I liked the test yesterday, actually played alot of killer. But I'm back to survivor most games now lol
*not that hard. But often I see gens pop before the corrupt timer runs out.
The Onryo. Fire Up, Iron Grasp, Lightborn, and BBQ & Chili. Dead Dawg Saloon.
10 more to go