Killer trapped me in a corner for the entire game

Literally just stood there and wouldn’t let me move for the entire game. What’s the point in that? Idiot players like this really make me want to not bother playing at this point


Edit: thanks everyone for your comments, unfortunately I didn’t think to record video or report it at the time, but good to know for future.

Comments

  • That’s bannable. If you were unable to move for an extended period, it’s bannable.

  • Bannable offence if thus happened before the Endgame Collapse, report in-game, hope you have some video evidence, file another ticket to support under "Additional Player Report Information".

  • This is bannable, you should record video and report them.

  • Another problem easily solved by removing collision between players after say, 10 seconds. No report needed.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Another problem easily solved by removing collision between players after say, 10 seconds. No report needed.

    How do you code that? Whats the requirement to make the collision removed?

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2899192#Comment_2899192

    How do you code that? Whats the requirement to make the collision removed?

    An 'if/else' code statement with a timer?

    Either way, OP you should report it if you can as this is holding you hostage. I have had it done to me before too, I ended up just going out and walking my dogs etc and when I came back the match had finished (I died obviously).

    People like this should face at least a temp ban, the game already has enough toxicity without this BS on top of it