Monsterous shrine OP?
I really feel like this perk is due for some nerfs. Basement Bubbas can get you out of the game even quicker!
I really feel like this perk is due for some nerfs. Basement Bubbas can get you out of the game even quicker!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't go in the basement?
No one but BUbba even runs it. LOL
I feel Buckle Up is stronger and needs a harder nerf.
This perk is situation at best and that means basement Bubba has Iron Grasp, Agitation, Insidious and Monstrous Shrine. Honestly this build is not that great because as long as you get downed relatively far from the basement they may not get you there. I haven't ran into many camping bubbas of late though I imagine lower MMR is filled with them.
Indeed that perk makes basement insidious bubba more threatening, but I think noed is just better and requires less skill for the bubba. Although I agree this perk should get a rework.
dont go near killer shack if the basement is there
All it does is save 10 seconds
Trapper/Hag with monstrous shrine...now that's fun.
this perk is an absolute nothing XD I main Basement (Chest Protector) Bubba and I would never think of putting it in that build. For me Insidious, Franklin, Noed and Blood Warden are enough to do the trick.
If they die too early, no one will pay me a visit anytime soon :(